Collection: eBooks on Mathematics and Physics applied to Engineering
SCOPE OF THE COLLECTION
– Enhancing the impact of Mathematics and Physics in Engineering.
– Promoting worldwide and bringing closer the digital and electronic format to the members of the scientific, academic and university communities.
– The junior and senior engineers must beware of the relevance and importance of having an appropriate mathematical and physical background to solve engineering problems.
– Obtaining the Academic Edition Quality Seal sponsored by UNE and awarded by ANECA and FECYT.
– Impact of Mathematics and Physics in Engineering.
– Promotion of the ebooks.
– Scientific and academic excellence.
– Bibliometric impact.
– Internationalization and broader impact.
– Scientific and academic identification of the editorial board members.
– Detailed instructions to authors.
– Online submission system.
– Exposition of the evaluation and selection process and criteria.
– Anonymity of both the author and the referee.
– Justified final report and decision of the editorial board.
– Existence of an external editorial board.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COLLECTION
Mathematics and Physics results with strong applications to solving Engineering problems.
UNESCO scientific fields:
– Applied Mathematics.
– Statistics and Research Operations.
– Applied Physics.
– Mechanical Engineering.
– Chemical Engineering.
– Electrical Engineering.
– Electronic Engineering.
– Computer Sciences.
Annual with a minimal lifetime of five years.
– Apple iBooks.
– Google Play.
– UNE DRM PDF.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
– All submissions must be original and cannot be submitted somewhere else.
– The submission process is carried out entirely on the Open Monograph Press (OMP).
– Text editor:
- English, French and Spanish.
- No shorter than 100 and no longer than 500 pages.
Evaluation and selection process of the manuscripts:
Double-blind peer review.
Evaluation and selection criteria:
– Originality, novelty and quality of the results.
– Affinity to the contents of the edition.
– Level of application of Mathematics and Physics.
– Adequate presentation of the results.
– Innovative and attractive presentation style.
UCA editorial board:
a) Francisco Javier García Pacheco (Managing Editor)
b) Antonio Jesús Arriaza Gómez
c) Sol Sáez Martínez
d) Moisés Villegas Vallecillos
a) Clemente Cobos Sánchez
b) Juan Antonio Leñero Bardallo
c) Fernando Pérez Peña
d) Angel Quirós Olozábal
e) Carlos Rodríguez Cordón
3.Inorganic Chemistry Department:
a) José María Sánchez Amaya
External editorial board:
- Daniele Puglisi, Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, University of Catania, Italy.
- Alejandro Miralles, Department of Mathematics, Jaume I University, Spain.
- Piotr Nowak, Department of Mathematics, University of Warsaw, Poland.
- Joe Diestel, Department of Mathematics, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA.
- Bentuo Zheng, Department of Mathematics, University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
- Mienie de Kock, Department of Mathematics and Physics, Texas A&M University-Central Texas, Killeen, Texas, USA.
- Geoff Diestel, Department of Mathematics and Physics, Texas A&M University-Central Texas, Killeen, Texas, USA.